Friday, April 30, 2010

Today’s is such a great day!

After the rush from completing my mile faster than I ever thought I could I decided to take on Jillian again. I planed on getting 12 maybe 15 minutes in. Once that happened I decided to go for broke and complete the whole 20 minutes. Little did I realize it was actually 27 minutes and 43 seconds. But I did it! And I feel GREAT!! I am sure my weight will be up tomorrow and my muscles will be sore, but I will be worth it!

7 comments:

  1. You're on fire. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Great job!! I have that dvd too and you and Joey have inspired me to try it. Maybe my Sunday workout?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that DVD and another one of hers. I tried the other one and found there was way to much jumping and bouncing and with an injured ankle, I decided to put that one on hold for now. I will check out the 30 day shred today and see what thats all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this workout on my On Demand channels. I don't think its the whole workout, but you have inspired me to give it a shot. You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are on fire TJ...keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I'm going to have to try and locate one of those DVDs.

    ReplyDelete