Sunday, June 20, 2010

7 Months Already!

Time has just flown by. 7 months ago I was wondering what the hell I had just done to myself and thinking I might have just made a big mistake. Today, I am 75 pounds down and know I made the best decision of my life! Even if I were to stop losing today everything I have done has been completely worth it. I am so much healthier and happier it is amazing. But of course, I won’t stop today and I can’t wait to reach my goal!!


Some of my accomplishments over the last 7 months:

• 75 pounds gone!
• Dropped from a 22W-24W to a regular 16
• Dropped from a 3x shirt to a plain XL
• Shoes dropped ½ size
• Ran/walked a 5K
• Ran 4 miles
• Hired a personal trainer
• Started training for a half marathon
• Own more work out clothes than normal clothes
• A complexion that doesn’t remind everyone of a ghost
• A 99% reduction in stomach issues
• Menstrual cycles went from 90-120 days to 27 days!
• The realization that I might actually be able to get pregnant if I wanted
• Asthma symptoms are rare and NOT exercise induced
• Not feeling hungry all the time

Things I am hoping for in the next 5 months:

• 25 more pounds to go! TWENTY FIVE!!!!
• Running at least 2 more “short races” (5-10k)
• Running 10 mile race
• Running a half marathon
• An increase of HDLs to a normal range
• An additional 10% reduction of body fat
• Knowing my weight is a non-issue and can’t stop me from ANYTHING!!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic milestone - and look at the size of that list. Congrats on your 7 months out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great seven months you have had.

    Fantastic job; you're be a bandster star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You have worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tracy!!! You are doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun. You are an inspiration to the rest of us following in your footsteps. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 75 lbs down in 7 months is such an accomplishment. You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete