Friday, February 5, 2010

Followers

I just realized that I had a couple followers that I don't follow myself.  If you are one of them please post your blog in the comments so I can add you - if you don't want me to then never mind ;)

Also here is a blog to follow if you don't already: http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/.  Band Groupie  is currently in her healthy weight zone and has some great (and funny) advice and observations.  She has committed to sharing her pictures as her followers grow so please go out and take a look!

3 comments:

  1. TJ

    I'd love for you to follow my blog. I'm just beginning the lapband process and hope to be banded by August or September. This next 5 months is going to go by slow, so any words of encouragement would be appreciated. Thanks. http://wishingandhopingandprayingforaband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please follow me at: mybandnewjorney.blogspot.com
    I was banded on September 29, 2009. I like watching your progress. Good Luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got you both now! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete