Monday, February 8, 2010

Photo Update

Since I hit another major milestone I thought I would add an updated picture. 


Just in case it is hard to see I elminated the hazy iphone pics and focused on just the first and last pictures.  I knew that a lot of the puffiness in my face had gone away, but I still love seeing the differences.  I am still about 10 pounds higher than I have been most of my adult life, but I am starting to really see myself again.  It won't be long before I will weigh less than I have as an adult and I get to see a new me.  I love it!


Also since I hit another 10lb milestone here are my updated measurements.  29.5 inches :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big 4-0 lost! Your pics are looking good, you can really see a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 40 lbs. I see a big difference in you! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 40 pounds lost. You're looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look great! Huge difference! And your blog looks great too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking fantastic and I love to see how your waist is becoming more and more defined!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you can see a big difference. Looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous!!! Way to go on the 40 pounds

    ReplyDelete