With all the venting yesterday I forgot to mention it was my 3 month Bandiversary!! So I thought that I would celebrate a little today :) Especially since as you can tell by my picture I am officially down 45 pounds (since the beginning of the 10 day preop diet)!! Yippeee!!!! Now I was secretly hoping to see a 229 on the scale today, but that was only because I was losing a consistent .5 pounds a day since my fill. I knew I would slow down, but the 220’s seemed so attainable.
The 220s hold a special place for me since most of my adult life I was this weight. In fact, I think I was 225 for longest time. It is really hard to absorb the fact that I will soon leave that behind. It is becoming real more and more each day and I am LOVING IT!!! Today I thought I would try and see if I had any 18s that I could try on. I found one pair and not only did they pull up they fastened closed without a lot of difficultly – however the pants were riding up in places they really shouldn’t. ;0
I have a feeling that my body is going to be a lot different than it was the last time I was at this weight. Plus some of my clothes are not even close to what I would were now. The jeans I found so far were stone washed, tapered legged, carpenter jeans – they made me look so funny! I did however find a great pair of track pants (1X) and a great college alumni T-Shirt (unisex XL) that I wore all the time during grad school. They fit perfectly and will be great around the house or exercise outfit. Best part is the warm fuzzy feeling they give me.
One more thing to note is that my 5th fill should be Tuesday. As long as the surgeon doesn’t need to step in and help with the fill they are not going to charge me. I never asked for this, but I did mention that I was trying to get one more fill before my 3 months of free appointments were over. They didn’t feel comfortable on filling me in a week so this was a great compromise. Since I do have to slow down now, I am thinking that this one should get me really close to my sweet spot. In fact, it might be as close as I want to get until I learn to eat like a good bandster.



Way to go. 45 pounds! Great accomplishment. I think your boss is just jealous of your success.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing TJ. Just 3 months for 45 lbs is incredible. You have this figured out! Good luck with that next fill.
ReplyDeleteWow! 45lbs in 3 months is outstanding - tell your boss to suck eggs!
ReplyDeleteI too have to add my admiration that you got 45 pounds off your body. Woo Hoo! Just think of 45 pounds of butter stacked on the table and it brings it home.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! 45 pounds down is amazing.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Thats so great.. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome job TJ! 45 pounds is a huge accomplishment, sorry you had such a crappy day at work that it overshadowed your bandiversary and accomplishment.
ReplyDelete45 pounds...well done. You are going greats guns and another fill too. Great work. It feels so great to put on old clothes...who cares what they look like??? THEY FIT....congratulations
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! I hope I am doing that good at 3 months!
ReplyDelete