- Breakfast: Protein Shake
- Snack: Bagel Chips and low fat cream cheese
- Lunch: ½ Italian Turkey Sausage, Strawberries, and pita chips
- Snack: ½ Italian Turkey Sausage, Strawberries, and pita chips
- Dinner: 1 Italian Turkey Sausage, Wilted spinach with bacon and mushrooms
- Snack: Protein Shake
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Weekday Meal
I have seen several people posting this so I thought I would join. Now this isn’t a completely typical day for me. I normally don’t have sausage three times a day, but I am trying to use it up before it goes bad and I really love it! Also I had a major PB issue last night so I was a little sore today. I normally wouldn’t have split my lunch with my afternoon snack, but the extra restriction from the swelling made me eat less for most of the day. By dinner I felt fine so I was able to eat everything (but I loved feeling what real restriction feels like for once). Since I split my lunch and didn’t have an additional snack I was a little short on calories and protein so I finished the day off with a protein shake. I don’t do this often, but it works really well to get my numbers up on a slow day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great menu! Well done.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day of eating to me. Thanks for sharing! Now if I can just get this dang pre-op diet crap over with. :)
ReplyDelete