Just a little warning, but my blog may be changing a lot over the next few days. I am trying to find a great spring design that relects how I feel, but I just can't nail it. I will keep trying when I have a little time so hopefully I don't drive you all crazy :)
That picture is beautiful! I look forward to seeing what you settle on! But I do like this one!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks amazing! I want to lie down and take a nap under those trees. Ahhhh....
ReplyDeleteAhhh Spring - right around the corner. Thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteOH this one is just gorgeous. Seriously, look at those incredible blossoming trees - it would make me happy just being able to bring it up and stare at it forever lol.
ReplyDeleteI agree, this design is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I think I finally got it. I loved the header pic, but I coudln't find a background that went well with it. I coudldn't find what I wanted so I had to learn how to make one :)
ReplyDeleteOK Spring Fever is here! Beautiful new 'feeling' and look to the blog!!! You made the background?! I love having smart friends!
ReplyDelete