I saw 225 briefly last week when I did a health assessment at work, but since it wasn’t my scale I didn’t consider it official. I had no idea it would take so long to get that number to show up on my own scale - it felt like much longer than a week :) It was the typical monthly stall, but I also have been slacking on my water intake.
Today I was rewarded with that magic number again!!! I am officially half way through my journey and I am so excited. I will update later with my new pictures and measurements, but for now I am going to leave you with a few pictures of 50 pounds really looks like.





So happy for you. The visuals are the best. Congrats on reaching the halfway point and the big 50!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome news. How exciting.
ReplyDeleteAwesome TJ! You're doing so great.
ReplyDeleteWow, you're doing really well. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow half way? Awesome. Huge congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! Great job!
ReplyDelete- lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteMy nutritionist likes to use sticks of butter to represent our losses. 1 pound is 4 sticks of butter. Your weight loss so far, in terms of butter, is 200 sticks! :)
50 lbs!!!! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, TJ! You look fantastic and younger too.
ReplyDelete