Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crim 10 Mile!

If you haven't checked it out yet I updated my running blog with details about my race this weekend.  It was a great experience and I actually can't wait to do it again! I am still a little sore mostly when I do stairs, but nothing that a couple days of rest won't cure.  Here are a couple highlights:



Yes that says I burned 4215 calories!!!  No wonder I am so hungry still. 



Me after 10 miles!  And honestly at this point I could have kept going.  It wasn't until I had stopped for a while that my feet start to burn.  Later on my knees and shins were sore, but a trip in the hot tub and some bengay made every thing better.  This morning I felt great, but after a day of sitting my quads are reminding me to move! 

I will post a couple more pics when I get them, but now on to the Brooksie Half Marathon!!!

3 comments: